Thomas D'arcy McGee Highschool Forum Of Montreal
Welcome to the D'Arcy McGee forum of Montreal. All D'Arcy McGee students that attended are welcome to join.

Registration is fast, simple, gives you access to post and read all topics as well as to view photos of past reunions in the Gallery section, and is absolutely free to join. So please, join our D'Arcy McGee community today.

For remembers that forgot their password and can't get in anymore, Don't panic! While your password cannot be retrieved it can be reset. To do this go to the login link page and click I've forgotten my password.

If you can't remember your username , click the Memberslist on the top left menu, search for your username and also enter the email you think you used on this site and press save. We will email you instructions to reset it.

If you still have trouble, click the Contact us link on the top right menu and send us a message and we will reset it for you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the D'Arcy McGee forum of Montreal. All D'Arcy McGee students that attended are welcome to join.

Registration is fast, simple, gives you access to post and read all topics as well as to view photos of past reunions in the Gallery section, and is absolutely free to join. So please, join our D'Arcy McGee community today.

For remembers that forgot their password and can't get in anymore, Don't panic! While your password cannot be retrieved it can be reset. To do this go to the login link page and click I've forgotten my password.

If you can't remember your username , click the Memberslist on the top left menu, search for your username and also enter the email you think you used on this site and press save. We will email you instructions to reset it.

If you still have trouble, click the Contact us link on the top right menu and send us a message and we will reset it for you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 pm
Statistics
We have 312 registered users
The newest registered user is JM

Our users have posted a total of 517 messages in 238 subjects
Latest topics
» I had to make a new profile, someone has logged in under my name?!
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 12:53 pm by Guest

» The sucess of the D'Arcy Mcgee reunion November 9 2019
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:43 pm by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» D'Arcy McGee reunion 2019 (70's-80's) 40th Anniversary
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 10:10 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» There will be a 40th Anniversary D'Arcy McGee reunion 2019 (70's-80's)
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 pm by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» LinkedIn passwords 'stolen and leaked online' LinkedIn is investigating claims that more than six million of its users’ passwords have been stolen and leaked onto the Internet.
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:45 pm by Elizabeth Martins

» Upload pictures to Gallery
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» Officials knew Champlain Bridge might collapse
Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:23 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity

2 posters

Go down

Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity Empty Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity

Post by Admin (Sal Tucci) Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 pm

As the world of electronics continues to become more and more advanced, cybercriminals
continue to find new ways of tracking down and stealing your identity.
By stepping up their game, cybercriminals are able to steal your
identity and use it in ways that would scare you more than even the most
horrifying haunted house.
Follow the link below to read this article.

http://identity-theft-protection-services-review.toptenreviews.com/horrifying-ways-cybercriminals-use-your-identity.html
Admin (Sal Tucci)
Admin (Sal Tucci)
Admin

Male Posts : 225
Location Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Humor : Class of 1976 (Forum Administrator)

Back to top Go down

Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity Empty Re: Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity

Post by Elizabeth Martins Sun May 13, 2012 11:45 pm

And here we are still giving out our personal information on line and shopping on line. I think that I am going to stop... But we do get hooked on these electronics..
Elizabeth Martins
Elizabeth Martins

Female Gemini Posts : 43
Location Location : Montreal
Humor : laughing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum