Thomas D'arcy McGee Highschool Forum Of Montreal
Welcome to the D'Arcy McGee forum of Montreal. All D'Arcy McGee students that attended are welcome to join.

Registration is fast, simple, gives you access to post and read all topics as well as to view photos of past reunions in the Gallery section, and is absolutely free to join. So please, join our D'Arcy McGee community today.

For remembers that forgot their password and can't get in anymore, Don't panic! While your password cannot be retrieved it can be reset. To do this go to the login link page and click I've forgotten my password.

If you can't remember your username , click the Memberslist on the top left menu, search for your username and also enter the email you think you used on this site and press save. We will email you instructions to reset it.

If you still have trouble, click the Contact us link on the top right menu and send us a message and we will reset it for you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the D'Arcy McGee forum of Montreal. All D'Arcy McGee students that attended are welcome to join.

Registration is fast, simple, gives you access to post and read all topics as well as to view photos of past reunions in the Gallery section, and is absolutely free to join. So please, join our D'Arcy McGee community today.

For remembers that forgot their password and can't get in anymore, Don't panic! While your password cannot be retrieved it can be reset. To do this go to the login link page and click I've forgotten my password.

If you can't remember your username , click the Memberslist on the top left menu, search for your username and also enter the email you think you used on this site and press save. We will email you instructions to reset it.

If you still have trouble, click the Contact us link on the top right menu and send us a message and we will reset it for you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 pm
Statistics
We have 312 registered users
The newest registered user is JM

Our users have posted a total of 517 messages in 238 subjects
Latest topics
» I had to make a new profile, someone has logged in under my name?!
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 12:53 pm by Guest

» The sucess of the D'Arcy Mcgee reunion November 9 2019
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:43 pm by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» D'Arcy McGee reunion 2019 (70's-80's) 40th Anniversary
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 10:10 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» There will be a 40th Anniversary D'Arcy McGee reunion 2019 (70's-80's)
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 pm by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» LinkedIn passwords 'stolen and leaked online' LinkedIn is investigating claims that more than six million of its users’ passwords have been stolen and leaked onto the Internet.
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» Horrifying Ways Cybercriminals Use Your Identity
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:45 pm by Elizabeth Martins

» Upload pictures to Gallery
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm by Admin (Sal Tucci)

» Officials knew Champlain Bridge might collapse
MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:23 am by Admin (Sal Tucci)

MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012

Go down

MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012 Empty MCGEE FRIENDSHIP DINNER 2012

Post by Admin (Sal Tucci) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm

HI EVERYONE !

Excitement is in the air as our Friendship Dinner approaches to start the New Year 2012.

The event will be at the Exquisite Portuguese restaurant located in the heart of main where many of us were raised and met.
A casual yet exotic dining experience, Casa Minhota is very well known for it's traditional Portuguese cuisine.

Casa Minhota
3959 Boul St Laurent (corner Napoleon)
Montreal, Quebec

Date: Friday, January 20th, 2012

TIME: 6:30 PM ( I will be there at 6:00pm for early birds )

COST: $35.00 Per person ( includes tip)
( I will collect monies that evening and issue payment to the restaurant )

MENU: See below

Bar: Available at your expense

Parking: Street Side (meters)

Please confirm your presence by email at :
info@piccicreations.com or
Call me 514-608-8882

In the heart of the main on St Laurent Blvd, we find an enchanting cozy treasure called Casa Minhota Restaurant.
There is nothing like a Portuguese welcome, Warm & Friendly offering superb cuisine. Here we find a taste of Portugal.

MENU

ENTREE (choice of)

Calamari with garlic sauce
Soup
Caldo Verde
Salad
Mussels

Main Course (choice of)

Filet mignon strips and shrimp
Veal in Madeira wine sauce
Fish Grilled Grouper
Chicken (grilled/roasted) Churasco

Dessert (choice of)

Tea, coffee, espresso
Choice of house dessert

Cost: 35$ all taxes and tip included per person

Wine and all Alcoholic drinks are not included

Terri Picciano

Canada Female Class of : 1977
Libra Posts: 59
Location Location: Montreal
Humor: ALWAYS Smile.
http://www.piccicreations.com
Admin (Sal Tucci)
Admin (Sal Tucci)
Admin

Male Posts : 225
Location Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Humor : Class of 1976 (Forum Administrator)

Back to top Go down